Thursday, February 17, 2011

The First Exchange of The Year : NNC VALENTINE'S EXCHANGE

Here's the first exchange of the year. And it's all the way from Portugal! Thanks Maria. I love the cute little things you've sent to me, I hope you like the things I sent you too.



There's a cute little box with a tatted embellishment filled with red hearts buttons!

Maria made this beautiful crocheted pin. She knows I love crocheted flowers. I'm pinning this to my latest tote bag I made. Will show you guys later!
Invites have been sent out for Nigel's big 8th birthday bash.

This cheeky fellow here wants to invite the whole world! (Headache! Headache!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi! i super love your blog. :) and i'm just wondering are you like having an exchange gift game with the others from all around the world? ;)

jonah_821 said...

Very nice birthday party...most of the designs are customized. You're so creative. I really loved it ;))

Cheers!
Alex