Sunday, April 15, 2007

Last Year's Carnival Photos

Last year we helped out at with our church's building fund by holding a craft stall at the carnival. It took me and my mom around four months to prepare and a few helpful cousins (which I am eternally grateful!) and friends who lend a hand. We worked hard and of course, prayed hard too!
Our craft stall made around RM9k and we were sold out by 2pm. These photos are a tribute to my Mom, Joy, Erin, Ben, Meow & Victoria, Jessica, Faith and all who have contributed unconditionally and willingly. God bless everyone of you!























5 comments:

Barbara J said...

Gosh Mel!! Those handmade crafts are such a treasure! So lovely and so many! It's wonderful when everyone chips in, sure makes the work lighter :)

Fabulous work by everyone!!

Emily said...

Fantastic ideas carried out beautifully - not much really really detailed work but results are stunning! Genius at work, obviously!

RheLynn said...

Really nice displays!

Anonymous said...

OMG Mel, you're one of a kind - a 'craft' angel. Your 'goodies' are so refreshing unlike the ones turned out by my church's ladies! LOL. God bless u & your helpers.

Anonymous said...

Hello! We were neighbours!! I used to live in Singapore :) Your craft sale reminded me so much of those fund-raising activities I was involved in when my daughter was in drill team @ high school. Those were 4 fun-filled years. BTW, remember to hug your lovely boy @ every opportunity. Kids grow up too quickly. Love your blog! Check mine out.