Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Alphabet Meme

Another one of those meme.
The Alphabet Meme:

A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: I know it sounds terrible...I don't really have one.
C - Cake or Pie: Cake and pie. (LOL!)
D - Drink of Choice: Ice-cream Soda with lime!
E - Essential item you use everyday: Tissue paper. Loads of it.
F - Favorite Color: Orange and Red tones
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: I have a sweet tooth. Leave the organics!
H - Hometown: Right smack in the City of Kuala Lumpur.
I - Indulgence: Buy meself a Crafting Book
J - January or February: Feb. Nigel's birthday is on the 28th. Always enjoy planning for him.
K - Kids & ages: 1 son and turning 4.
L - Life is incomplete without: Knowing what life is all about. And trying everything.
M - Marriage Date or Most Memorable Date ( and why): Dec 23 2001..I actually wore a skirt!
N - Number of Siblings: 2. 1 younger sister and brother.
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples. Hate sour.
P - Phobias or Fears: Loss of teeth!
Q - Fave Quote: I think I can do that.
R - Reason to Smile: My son proclaiming that I'm His Hero!
S - Season: It's forever summer here, but I do like the rainy season.
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Meli, Joy, Jessica and great gals at NEEDLESnCRAFTS
U - Unknown fact about me: You tell me.
V - Vegetable you don't like: Choy Sum and Bitter Gourd. Why people eat them in the first place!
W - Worst Habit: Going to sleep very very very late.
X - X-rays: It would have been accidental. Had to hold on to Nigel's fingers when he had to have his X-rayed. (The hand got caught in the lift door incident!!!)
Y - Your Fave Food: Dunkin Doughnut - Strawberry filled! (Yum! Me and my brother in-law Richard can really wack those!)
Z - Zodiac Sign: I don't care for signs.

I now tag Meli, Joy, Jessica and my crafty friends at NEEDLESnCRAFTS!!!

2 comments:

Richard and Mel said...

A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: Have quite a few, won't name and show favouritism!
C - Cake or Pie: BOTH, and chocolates too, please!
D - Drink of Choice: Water - yes, I'm a cheap date!
E - Essential item you use everyday: Contact lenses
F - Favorite Color: The reds
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Chocolates!
H - Hometown: Big KL city girl, born and bred!
I - Indulgence: Chocolates - lots of them!
J - January or February: Jan, usually don't have to work for the first half of the month!
K - Kids & ages: None
L - Life is incomplete without: Chocolates!
M - Marriage Date or Most Memorable Date ( and why): 12 Nov - it was magical, got the man (wohoo!) and family from KL came for it.
N - Number of Siblings: Older sister, younger brother
O - Oranges or Apples: Chocolates!
P - Phobias or Fears: World without chocolates!
Q - Fave Quote: Let's go shopping!
R - Reason to Smile: My husband
S - Season: Love them all if it's not too wet or humid!
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Vicky, Sarah, Sonia, Georgie
U - Unknown fact about me: And it shall remain unknown!
V - Vegetable you don't like: Bitter Gourd
W - Worst Habit: Not sitting up straight - so my chiropractor tells me!
X - X-rays: Once - of my lungs when I applied for residency
Y - Your Fave Food: Chocolates!!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Don't believe in them!

Unknown said...

A - Available or Taken: Available - a perennial state it seems
B - Best Friend: a few close friends including Lucy and Lydia :-)
C - Cake or Pie: I agree with my cousins, BOTH! An unapologetic sweet tooth
D - Drink of Choice: lemon lime and bitters - its non-alcoholic, and pink so looks pretty
E - Essential item you use everyday: toothbrush! theres nothing like keeping up the dental hygiene.
F - Favorite Color: Blue and silver
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither really - they stick in your teeth
H - Hometown: Auckland, city of sails
I - Indulgence: typical girly weaknesses: chocolate and shopping!
J - January or February: January, there's usually more sunshine then down here
K - Kids & ages: None
L - Life is incomplete without: the big guy in the sky
M - Marriage Date or Most Memorable Date ( and why): Still waiting for a memorable first date
N - Number of Siblings: One younger brother
O - Oranges or Apples: apples
P - Phobias or Fears: creepy crawlies
Q - Fave Quote: 'Das Messer schneide wie ein tota hund bisst' (This knife cuts like a dead dog bites)
R - Reason to Smile: A sunny day
S - Season: Spring and Summer
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Anks, Rita and Lyd
- Unknown fact about me: I like to keep a little mystery
V - Vegetable you don't like: Love my vegies except for bittergourd, pickles and silverbeet!
W - Worst Habit: Shopping and Procrastinating
X - X-rays: of my ankle and forefoot after someone kicked me during a soccer game - bet you didnt know I ever played soccer
Y - Your Fave Food: chocolate dipped strawberries and waffles!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn, not that I believe in astrology